At last I am able to call my Personality Walk – Done! I think the biggest issue I have given myself was usage of grass, as it took a long time to render and the lighting which required me to use different render settings.
However, it is finally complete and I think it is rather good! The walk I had in mind was really slow, heavy and lazy walk which I thought was suited perfectly for the rig I have found online and I just really wanted to use it in something so this task seemed appropriate for it.
I have also fixed the speed of the walk using the graph editor and just stretching the curves as well as fixed the twitch in the arm. Overall, a great learning experience!